We finally got our picture thing sorted out. So here are the pictures from the past three weeks.
First of all, Xander has learned that his parents double as horses. Here he is riding on daddy.

Then Xander got really sick. Here he is cuddling with Mom, while she tries to catch up on some much needed sleep.
Then here are pictures of Xander, Faith and Logan playing together. Xander loved having his cousins come to play.

Then Jared (as an early Christmas gift) got some "Heroscape" games as gifts. He and Xander loved building levels together.
Xander say "Cheese"
Jared say "Cheese" (I wonder where Xander gets it from)
Jared and his completed level


Then today Jared and Xander were hanging upside-down on the furniture. I couldn't help but grab some shots of that too:

Well, that sums up our weeks. Now it gives us a chance to look forward to the next week. Merry Christmas everyone.
4 comments:
xander is so cute. Looks like Jared loves being a daddy. Merry christmas
Cute pics! Xander and Jared's cheeses are hilarious!
oh my heck. I think this is going to be an amazing scrapbook page. Ems and I laughed to hard, It's awesome.
Super Duper cute. I especially love the upside down pictures.
Post a Comment