January - Year in Review for 2006
February - Xander was barfing - so rather than go to a baby shower, I did taxes.
March - Xanders new favorite past-time (playing DS with Mom)
April - We bought a house
May - We have internet!
June - Xanders new Nemo room is finished
July - Happy Birthday to me (included in this post, Tanner here visiting, we got grass, the Plumbs came and visited, and we went mini golfing, whew, long post)
August - Stuff (which really sums up August)
September - Our weekend in Boise!
October - Xander is 2 years old!
November - Update on China
December - Christmas is coming fast!
Ironic that this actually does a pretty good job summing up the year. The only things I would add to it is Jared did get a new job at Disney, and we went to Disneyland in October. Other than that, there is my 2007 blog year in review.
3 comments:
Very sweet post. It seemed like a great year for you guys! (Had to laugh that the internet didn't come until the month after buying the house!)
Nice year in review. Isn't it amazing how when you are a mom, you life becomes all about poop and puke. I bet if you listed ever one of those incidents on your blog, it would totally be a year's worth. Ha ha. Happy New Year!
What a year in review! Wow! What a year you have had. I bet you are just exhausted. I think you should take a nap or get a massage or something just to help you prepare for the next year! or something like that blah blah blah
Post a Comment