Xander has been learning to use our computers. And so we created an account just for him on my computer. Today I showed him how to use PhotoBooth. Here are the pictures Xander took of us:
Here is the first one:

Xander had so much fun learning how to take pictures on the computer and change their background. He is such a little nerd.








10 comments:
"oh that's cute" that's what wally said
i think it's so much fun!! Lets go to yosamite
that's so cute!! I want to go on "vacation' with you somewhere!
that is so cute! I think we should all go on a real trip to yosamite together. Wouldn't that be super fun?
A two year old with square eyes. What a nerd.
It's sad that my 2 year old son is better on a computer than most people I know...
I love the pictures of your little nerd! He is so smart! Just like mommy and daddy.
Absolutely darling!! What a great learning adventure!
That is so cute. Brandon has learned how to use the computer too. But he never wants to stop now, so we had to put on passwords for the first time ever.
The first mirror one cracked me up. What was up with the horns on his head? That was so funny. I was going to say if you went to Zions I was going to be mad. That while planning thing went well didn't it? Maybe next year, or the next, or the next.
That is so cool, I will have to try something like that with Evie.
Post a Comment