Well, today after 4 times peeing in his pants, 2 times pooping, 1 "episode" shall we call it, and 1 VERY worn out mom, he is out of dry underpants and clean pants. Needless to say he is back in his diaper. He still isn't any more interested in going in the potty. Sigh.
6 comments:
Oh wow cousin I'm sorry!! My sister in law just potty trained her little girl and they used a penny jar reward system. One penny for pee, two for poop. When she got five pennies in her jar they would let her pick out a toy at target. Maybe that would work with Xander... I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
i was just wondering if you'd have any chocolate chips. I'm all out and i hear you have them in excess! hahahahaha Chocolate muffin anyone?
poor poor heidi. try again when he's 11.
I hate poop.
ha ha ha! that is so unfortunate for you! He was doing so good at first. Maybe what you need is ... actually I know nothing about potty training so I can do nothing to help, I can only laugh at you!
Wow, he sounds just like Kathleen (in the potty training area). I am so sorry.
I don't have any experience with potty training boys but I have heard putting cherios in the toilet (or fruit loops, more colorful of course) they have something to aim at and it makes it more fun. I would even enjoy it at my age. Maybe I will try it next time just to make sure it is fun. Poop.......I don't know how to help you there. I would rather cut the underwear off and throw it away then wash it out. But Bethany would have killed me. I guess that is what pull-ups are for. And put the Diego underoos on top. Don't mean to give out advice. Maybe you have got enough of it. So forget what I said and THAT SUCKS!! I'm so sorry you had that happen. heh heh.
Post a Comment