Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I-15 Closure

Today in downtown Salt Lake on I-15 there was a semi-tractor accident causing the freeway to shut down (read about it here).  Since this will impact Jared's commute home his work his work sent out an informative e-mail notifying all of it's employees of the accident and its cause:


The joys of working for Disney.

P.S.  I've had a couple of people ask if this was real.  And YES.  The accident is for real.  I real semi did crash downtown and they really did shut down the freeway.  The only fake part was the reason why.

5 comments:

Chatzy said...

Oh that is funny! I had a good chuckle as did Westin.

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so hillarious. I am so glad you posted that. It really made me laugh.

Steven and Megan said...

I love the determined look on Buzz's face!

Chatzy said...

How is the dark writing on my blog? Better?

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! I'm sorry about the real thing, but gotta love Disney!