Xander's smile is priceless. So dang cute!
Xander's laugh is awesome
That is the most awesome dorkfest I have ever seen.
What some cute little Dorks!
Jared is lucky he has a son... a daughter would not be quite so accommodating :)Great pictures!!
I guess that makes my husband and my son both dorks, because they have FINISHED this game. They love it. I've even played, on occasion.
This is so cute! The look on Jared's face of complete contentment. I think this may be all he ever wanted in life!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Xander's smile is priceless. So dang cute!
Xander's laugh is awesome
That is the most awesome dorkfest I have ever seen.
What some cute little Dorks!
Jared is lucky he has a son... a daughter would not be quite so accommodating :)
Great pictures!!
I guess that makes my husband and my son both dorks, because they have FINISHED this game. They love it. I've even played, on occasion.
This is so cute! The look on Jared's face of complete contentment. I think this may be all he ever wanted in life!
Post a Comment