Two posts in one day. AMAZING I know, but I finished my dresser project today, and I was too excited to not post pictures. So here you go:
The original two dressers:

Here they are all primed:

Then all painted:

Now, ALL DONE!


I tried really hard to get a good picture of all three dressers in the room, but let's face it, my room isn't big enough for that shot, so this is what you get. I LOVE how they turned out. What do you think?
16 comments:
looks awesome
THEY ARE THE PERFECT SIZE FOR WHERE YOU PUT THEM. THEY LOOK GREAT
I love it! They look so good in your bedroom! they really are the coolest looking dressers! I love having projects!
They look great! Good job, you do amazing work!
Holy Cow. That is amazing. They look really good. I am way impressed. We need to hang out more often so you can teach me these neat tricks.
They look awesome!! I just love what a little paint can do!
Heidi, they turned out amazing. The handels are so unique. "LOVE IT"
My bedroom is very simmilar; Red wall and black dressers that I painted. :) Amber Jackson
Holy Cow! They look like they came right out of IKEA! I love them!
Your room looks great - the dressers are amazing! Congrats on you new calling too- you were a great secretary in West Jordan (you taught me so much!) and I know these girls will love you!
Wow Heidi, those look really good!
Super cute. You are very craftsy. where did you get the dressers to begin with?
dang! They look totally hot in your room. Way to see a diamond in the rough
These are beautiful! Nice job Heidi.
You inspired me to do a little project. I bought an old desk from a neighbor at her yard sale. It's going to go in my seven year old son's room, and hopefully it will end up red. He has a Nascar room and I think red would look fantastic. BTW, love the work you did. They turned about beautiful.
Hope you don't mind that I peek at your blog from time to time! The dressers look great, I am so impressed! I have a piece of furniture that i would like to re-finish, but I have no idea where to start. I think you have inspired me!....
Heidi these look so great!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment