I know that you are all curious about why Xander got gas, but that is literally what he did. He helped Dad get gas in the car, and he thought it was the COOLEST (and since I was equipped with my camera because we were on our way to the Air Force Museum, I was able to snap some pictures):
Xander helping Dad get the gas pump.

After we filled up on gas we went to the Air Force Museum at the Air Force Base. It is FILLED with all kinds of cool airplanes. So Xander of course loved it. Here are some pictures:
This picture shows all the cool planes AND the title of the museum (way in the back on the building).


Then before we left Xander wanted to take a picture. This is the shot he got. Pretty good for a two year old.


Later that night it was our ward party at the Clearfield Aquatic Center. It was a lot of fun. I only got a few pictures though, because I jumped in the water and played too, and cameras and water don't mix.
Xander had sooooooo much fun. There was so many fun things to do for all ages, and he did not want to leave at 9:30 pm when it was time to go.
Well, that sums up our BUSY but fun Friday.
Tomorrow I have to speak in Church with the rest of the YW presidency. Wish me luck.












4 comments:
Good luck speaking in church earlier today... Sorry I was late. That looks like such a fun friday. I wish I could have been there!
What a busy Friday! I love these pics, especially the one where Xander looks sooo tired on Jared's lap. I hope your talk went well today. I didn't read the blog 'till after I talked to Jared so I didn't get to ask him.
wow... Jared's getting fat!
It's good to see Jared in swimming trunks...
Post a Comment