Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jared's Family Comes to Town

Jared's family came to town on their way to St. George for Thanksgiving.  It was fun to have them over.  Jared always really misses his brothers (no one else likes the dork games like he does).

Here Xander is teaching all the kids how to play Lego Batman.

Jared's parents:

Jared and Bradley playing Yugi Oh

Kaylee and Xander playing Lego Batman.

And Lyssa on her cell phone and computer.


8 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, you are fast with that update. Alyssa spent most of her time on the phone and computer here too. By the way, Brandon will love to play lego batman with Xander too.

Crystal said...

fun, fun, busy fun

Crystal said...

fun, fun, busy fun

Unknown said...

Hey....I can't help that I'm just well liked!

Unknown said...

Hey....I can't help that I'm just well liked!

Mom/Lisa said...

I can't believe you already have this posted and we're not even home from visiting you yet! I love these pics and loved visiting. Thanks for having us.

Marilyn Hardman said...

Families are what it is all about.

MaryRuth said...

how fun!!