Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ultimate Band Next Week



For those of you that have been curious what I've been working on at Disney, it should be in stores next week.

Gamespot Preview
IGN Preview
1UP Preview

There is a Wii and DS version. I was Lead Programmer on the DS version.

6 comments:

Chatzy said...

Wahoo! That looks like tons of fun! Can you give me a deal for the wii version? Please? is there a wii version?

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at people who have the talent to do stuff like that! I can barely figure out how to turn the Wii on....

Emily said...

Did you pose for the guy holding the guitar? If so, I totally think you should do your hair like that more often. So does this have Disney songs on it? If so, I'm totally coming over to rock out to the Mickey Mouse Club. Wait, do you even own this game?

Erin L said...

Thats cool. I thought guitar hero was pretty cool, but I didn't like the music selection or the slutty girls on stage. Will this one be better?

Steven and Megan said...

You probably have one of the coolest jobs ever!

Sharon said...

You are absolutely awsome!