Friday, December 05, 2008

Family Picture

Here is our latest family picture.  I am thinking of including it in our Christmas Cards.  What do you think?

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

7 comments:

Jared said...

I think the amount of time we spent posing for this picture makes us have to use it in our Christmas cards.

Chatzy said...

I love that Xander is the exact same as Jared only smaller! I think that is hilarious! Most definently put it in your christmas card!

Unknown said...

I like it!

Mom/Lisa said...

This is sooo cute! Remind me about this next time I try to put together a family picture!

Marilyn Hardman said...

Xander and Jared are identical. That is perfect.

Ryan and Angela said...

I think you would have to make Jared a heck of a lot fatter.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture, I haven't see you guys in a long time, did Jared lose some weight? His shoulders are wider then his navel?

And sorry we missed the Gingerbread party thanks for the invite, it was too long of a drive. Speaking of gaining weight I'd like to go to Outback and get a prime rib, while I'm in Utah. Do you and Jared want to go?