For Christmas my sister Emily paid for a photographer to come and do family photos. This guy was AWESOME!!! He went above and beyond and took sooo many photos. Here are a few (and by few I mean a TON) of my favorite:
The whole big Hardman Family:


And we had him take a Plumb family photo session. You will have to tell me which ones you like best, because I couldn't narrow it down.








This one is great of Jared, but Xander is a little off. I think I will photo shop a different Xander head onto it.

























5 comments:
Ha ha ha! You beat me. They all look great!
That was fun
I love them all!
Beautiful pictures! I wish I would of had copies of these when I made mom's calendar.
I love these!! My very favorite is the last one you posted of the headshot of your siblings and parents... love it!
Post a Comment