Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Question Tag

I found this and had to steal it and post it on my blog. Now all of you are tagged, and need to fill it out and post it on your blog/comment/e-mail.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate all the way

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Wraps them of course, that way we have to wait for the parents to wake up to see what we got!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored!!!! White lights are just so boring!

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
If I knew where to get some I would, but I never know where to buy it!

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Thanksgiving weekend! But it helps that I have an annual Christmas Party the first weekend in December, so it gives me a little kick in the bum to get my decorations up.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Ham and Scalloped Potatoes. Yummy! Although, I did tell Jared we could do Ham Loaf this year, just for him.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child.
I would have to say it was when we got our bikes for Christmas! The three older kids all got bicycles, and it was the greatest day EVER!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
What truth? That Santa has lost weight on the Subway diet, and now doesn't have a "bowl full of jelly"?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
You open the gifts from friends and family on Christmas Eve, then the gifts from Santa on Christmas

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
I have 101 Dalmation ornaments that I got from happy meal toys when working at McDonalds when I was 16. Then I have some silver bead chains that I hang, and bright colored lights.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Do I even need to answer this? I mean honestly, anyone who knows me knows that I HATE the snow!

12. Can you ice skate?
Nope! And I bet you would all like to see me try, but tough, because none of you live near me!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I have to be honest I rarely remember the gifts I get, I usually remember the gifts I give instead.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with my husband, whom I love!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
My mom's homemade caramels. Mmmmmmmmm Caramels (drooooolll)......... :P

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Soup on Christmas Eve, then telling the story of the birth of Christ

17. What tops your tree?
A silver glitter star

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving! It is so much more fun.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Angels we have heard on high

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Stale ones, yuck. Fresh ones, yum!

Your turn! If you read this you HAVE to reply with your answers. Whether by putting it on your blog, posting it as a comment, or e-mailing me the answers.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have time to fill it out, but I will say... I LOVE YOU!

Uberly Ewe said...

1. Egg Nog
2. Wraps them.
3. I love colored lights but we have just white ones right now.
4. No Misteltoe.
5. For the past two years the day after Thanksgiving!
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
7. Putting the felt ornaments on the Advent Calendar for each day before Christmas.
8. I think some friends at school told me.
9. When I lived at home we opened one gift on Christmas Eve.
10. All different Ornaments. Different colors. Most handmade.
11. Both. Love it because it is pretty but Dread driving in it.
12. yes I can ice skate.
13. Can't remember my favorite gift.
14. Being with my Husband and now Son.
15. Chocolate covered Peanut butter balls. YUMM
16. Looking at Christmas Lights.
17. A snowman
18. I prefer giving. I love to see the person's face when they open the gift I bought for them.
19. Away in a Manger
20. Yum

Mom/Lisa said...

I love knowing this about you!

Ryan and Angela said...

You are so witty. I love it. I will return answers later in an email.