Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Misc Items of the Week

I don't have a lot new to post, but I have a few things on my mind. So here is my random list of things:
  1. ANTM - The finale of America's Next Top Model is tomorrow night and I am EXCITED. My prediction. Melrose gets cut next, then it is Eugena and Caridee in the running for top model. But Eugena will win it (the black girl always wins over the white girl in ANTM).
  2. Christmas Presents - I sent the Christmas presents to Jared's family today (Let me know when you get them. I always worry about sending packages by mail. I am afraid they will get lost in the mail.). I am so excited to have that done. I am done shopping for Jared, and almost done for Xander. I still have my family name I drew from my family, then some misc. friends to get gifts for, but considering it is only the 5th of December, I think I am doing GREAT.
  3. Dracosoft - we have been working on setting up Dracosoft as a LLC (Limited Liability Corporation). I think after today we will have everything done. Then it will be easier for Jared to work as a contract employee.
  4. Cold weather. I know most of you know this, but I HATE THE COLD WEATHER! It is been so cold here. I HATE IT! I wish it were summer RIGHT NOW!

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Until later. Ciao.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 Did you know that I use to set up LLC for my job? Yep, let me know if you have any questions.
#2 I too hate cold weather.
#3 I love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you watch that stupid model show. It is pretty trashy. But you won't ready DaVinci Code? (I am just harassing you). I am kind of jealous that you are so on the ball with your Christmas shopping.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for ANTP!! I wanted Melrose to loose because she was so mean all of the time. Caridee is the best and I couldn't be happier about how it turned out. (Unless Melrose would of gotten kicked off before Eugena) I am so excited for next season!

MaryRuth said...

Heidi I SOO didn't have you pegged as American Top Model junkie... I would have pegged Jared for it before you...

I hate cold weather too! Not cold in Texas. Move to TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So jealous of your Christmas shopping done-nss! I haven't even started. Probably won't get to start until the 15th when we get paid. BOoo!