Here is Colby, Denise and Kelsey O'very.
Here is Xander and his new friends Serena and Ethan sharing smarties under the table

Here are our friends all making houses (the Smith family, and my parents, and my sisters Leisa, Chelsea and Crystal)
Here are some cute ones of my sisters (they fight to have the most pictures on my blog) 
After the party, we had some bubbles left here (they were one of the prizes). And so Xander and I were playing bubbles. He LOVED them.
It was a fun day. Thanks to everyone who came.
5 comments:
Gingerbread Houses are always fun. This was a holiday tradition in Bryan's house.
Xander sure looks like he likes those bubbles too!
fun. THose kids eating smarties are sooo cute.
Looks like it was fun!! I miss your gingerbread parties!!
Miss you!!
It was so much fun. We have to do it again next year but next year i'm coming with a house plan. Cordi had so much fun too. eating all the candi the kids gave her she was wired for hours.
This looks so wonderful! I'm glad my little grandson has such fun stuff going on around him. Good luck with the job stuff. Fly safe, Jared. Sorry I forgot about the blogs for awhile. Been tired lately. Love ya
Post a Comment