Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Xanders First Real Haircut

I have given Xander a number of "trims" around the ears, but I haven't ever really cut his hair. Well, yesterday his hair was just too long, so I took Xander up to the bathroom and buzzed him. He looks so grown up now. Here are the pictures:
Before:

During:





After:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He totally looks like Jared. Holy cow! And you are lucky that you just started cutting his hair. Brandon needed a full hair cut at 8 months. And Cody is looking like it won't be too long. They take after mom and dad I guess.

Anonymous said...

Well done. It looks great.

MaryRuth said...

So cute!! He does look like Jared... the older he gets the more he looks like him!

MaryRuth said...

wahoooo!

My comment worked!!! Finally!!!!!!!

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so grown up!