My friend MaryRuth has been working so hard on her scrapbook, and it made me realize how behind I was on mine. So I figured since I hadn't done any for this year at all, I better get a move one. Here is the pages I have finished from January to April of this year:











Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.
8 comments:
He is such a cute boy
I want to learn how to do the whole scrap booking online deal! Very cute
I just love your pages. My seven year olds baby album hasn't made it to one year yet. Now, I also have a three year old boy too. I am way behind. Give me some inspiration. How do you do it?
I love your pages! You are so creative! This is fun to be able to see your scrapbook online! Do you print the pages at home or send them somewhere?
I love the scrapbooking pages! They just make me so happy to see my cute little nephew!
I love your creativity! Megan and I were just talking about doing that the other day but we don't know how to get started with it. Can you help get us started?
Heidi these look great!! So happy to see you scrapbooking again!!!!
Heidi, what a gift you have! I love these pages. I wish I had the time in my life to create like this. Nice job.
Post a Comment