Jared loves the Travel Channel show "Man vs. Food". On the show recently the guy at some Brisket and ever since then Jared has been dying to cook it. So we went on a quest to find some, and here is the result of our adventure.
Jared seasoned the meat like this:

We also decorated our window with construction paper hearts. (I love this picture because it shows the hearts, and how gorgeous it is outside. The snow was almost all melted, the sky blue. Ahhh, I am ready for spring)


And Xander in his red trailer (thanks to everyone's input, we did decide to go ahead and pick up a trailer, and we are sooo glad we did. HE LOVES IT!) It is his favorite color, Red (right now he tells me about ten times a day that his favorite colors are red, then blue).


Here we are on our maiden voyage to the park. They work beautifully, and our bums are officially sore (those bike seats are NOT comfortable).


On a side note, spring is in the air here. It has been warming up. My tulip and daffodil bulbs are popping up. And today the snow OFFICIALLY was ALL melted in my yard. (There has been snow in the shadowy fence line). Hooray for Spring!











5 comments:
Oh Heidi, that is a really good update! I love it. I love that you got bikes! Biking is one of my favorite pastimes EVER! I'm so happy it's finally warm enough to go out. I hope to get my bike tuned this week so I can start biking again! Also, I love sugar cookies. They are also one of my favorite things. And I love painting--another favorite past time. So I just love this blog post because it has all of my very favorite things--including you! xoxooxox --Em
Hey that's just like our trailer, fun! I am looking forward to some nice weather too. I also wish all of my kids would ride their own bikes but Avery is not interested at all and Tristan has to work on keeping up and steering and braking properly so we will be using the trailer again this year.
I love that you guys got bikes! SO stinking fun. Also I love all the painted dinosaurs, trains and turtles! What a fun activity. Bythe way I am SOOOO excited for spring! I LOVE that it is warming up, sometime soon we will have to have a BBQ outside! I LOVE spring!
I love the bikes and I love your red dinner! So fun!
Looks like fun. I am now craving brisket. And by the way, my bike seat is super uncomfortable too. I keep thinking I should get a new one, but I am too cheap.
Post a Comment