- Xander has now gone poo in the potty THREE days in a row. Now for some of you that may seem weird, but my little guy likes to hold it in for a week, then go. So 3 days in a row is a new record for us, and all three were in the potty.
- Xander today is talking my ear off! He is getting soooo talkative. He has been behind in his speech development, but lately has been just talking non stop. The next step is making it more intelligible to people besides myself (motherhood is also about learning foreign languages, in my case Xanderese).
I know these are small and insignificant to most people, but like I said, motherhood is about celebrating the little things, and today I am celebrating!
8 comments:
congratulations Xander!
Life gets easier for a while now. Enjoy it before they are adolescents
That's so exciting. When I'm a mom I'll call you and tell you all about the little things that don't matter!
Hooray for poo in the toilette! Sometimes I go for a week without pooing and it is such a pain... Is that too personal? :)
Xanderese :) Haha that is great!
totally worth celebrating! Congrats!! You should have a party to celebbrate his poo!!!
I agree about the little things... Ryker slept through the night, and I mean 9 hours straight, the past two nights! WAHOO!!! Also the pooping thing I can relate to since I am lucky if my child poops once a day and it used to be once a week. It must be in the genes.
What a great idea-celebrating the little things!
I agrizzle my nizzle.
Post a Comment