This weekend we had the WONDERFUL opportunity to visit our BFF's (Best Friends Forever, for those who don't know) the Maddens. When we were in Spokane we had the Maddens, the Francks (we missed you guys) and us. We got together ALL THE TIME!!!! We had so much fun playing games, throwing parties, visiting, going camping, etc. etc. etc.
Anyhow, they moved to Rigby and we went to see them Friday. We had soo much fun, (Bethany had to go to work at 7 pm until 7 am so she missed the fun evening. Then Dave and the girls left at 6 am to go to Oregon, so he missed the fun morning).
Their oldest daughter Taylar was sooo cute when we got there. She just came up to me and had me pick her up and hold her. Such a doll.
Xander LOVED having friends to play with. Here he is with Taylar and Jordynn playing in the play room:

The kids THOROUGHLY entertained by Jared's DS. (Taylar sat on his lap for about 20-30 minutes asking questions about the game, and telling him how beautiful some of the girls were).


Then after the kiddies went to bed the boys dorked it up by pulling out their twin Mac laptops (Joey you would have fit right in if you were here).


Funny story though. The Maddens were painting, so they had a huge fan outside our room (Jared and I got their bed, and Xander was on the floor by us). In the middle of the night the fan blows the door open (which scares us awake) and I notice Xander come and stand next to the bed (I guess the wind woke him up to). So we picked him up and put him in between us and went back to sleep. About 2-3 hours later, we hear Xander snoring on the ground, and both Jared and I at the same time go "If that is Xander snoring, then who is in bed with us." It was Jordynn. She was the one who opened the door, and she came and crawled in bed with us. So I picked her up and put her back in her bed. We all had a pretty good laugh about that the next morning.
We had SUCH a great time. We miss these guys so much and wished our other BFF's the Francks could have come too.


1 comment:
I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It sounds like you guys had sooo much fun!!
And I love love loved the story about putting Taylar in your bed! I laughed so hard!!!
We miss ALL of you!! So glad you got to see them!
And yes, Joey will be so jealous when he see's the Mac picture!!!
Post a Comment