This Sunday was one of the SADDEST Sundays EVER! It was announced that our ward boundaries would be realigning and it just so happens our little cul-de-sac got moved to another ward. Which means I got released from the BEST calling EVER in the ENTIRE CHURCH, primary chorister. I am especially sad because it is one month short of our primary program that I have been spending ALL YEAR working towards. Sigh.
Also this weekend, Jared was feeling sick, so I took Xander out on a Mommy date. We went mini-golfing and for ice cream. He LOVED it. Here are some pictures.
How he looked what I told him to say cheese:

How he looked most of the time: (There were a LOT of people there, so we spent MOST of the time waiting in line)


Then this week was our last big playdate with the Lee's before they started school. They wanted to come and do one more water day at our house. We started with the hose on the trampoline, but before they left I told them we could make a water slide. It was a hit!!!




Also this week, Jared has been on call at work, which means he only has to go in for an hour or so. Because of this I decided to go downtown with him and hang out. Coincidentally, my mom and Crystal were taking a retreat in Salt Lake, so we hooked up and played. We went to the planetarium and played for 2 hours before watching a movie in the Dome Theatre. We also went to the Childrens Museum (aka Discovery Gateway) and played. And went to the pool at my moms hotel to swim in the water. Xander was in HEAVEN!! I didn't get any pictures though, so hopefully when Crystal gets her camera back she will post pictures.
We are off to Idaho Falls this weekend for an Interior Design Class Reunion. I am pretty excited. It is going to be a LOT of fun, mostly because it is an excuse to get away, but also because I get to see old friends and relatives that I haven't seen in a while. I will be sure to post more pictures when I return.

3 comments:
Have sooo much fun in Idaho!!!!
And I'm so sorry about your ward!! I hate changing wards!
You should call Karianne while you're up there. They have a fun slide in their backyard that Xander would love!
Too bad your reunion wasn't in Boise. We sure are missing you guys. I wish Ryan could have a few days on call. That would be fun. Kathleen says she wants to go on the water slide.
Post a Comment