Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water Activities

Today was Xanders play day with Paul and his sisters.  They wanted to come and jump on the trampoline with the sprinklers on.  So we did.  Here are the pictures from our fun day:

Krystal and Charlene

Heidi and Charlene
Heidi and Krystal
Xander, Charlene and Krystal
Paul







Anyhow, lots of pictures to go with lots of fun.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

It looks like you had so much fun!

MaryRuth said...

I want to come play in your backyard!

and I love the new look of your blog!

Ryan and Angela said...

I checked out this blog with my kids this morning and they were pretty jealous. I wish we could have water fun with Xander.

Leisa said...

i'm so jealous of your grass:( I want grass so so bad. It looks like you're all having so much fun. i should come up sometime and play for the morning.

Mom/Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun. Xander looks like he's loving it. And I love this background. How did you do it?

Chatzy said...

How much fun would that be. Everybody is jealous of your house and your yard, adn your grass. You are so lucky