These pictures were from about three weeks ago. I had pulled out the camera to get some cute pictures of Xander in his overalls. And when I pulled the camera out, he just started hamming it up. He was all smiles for me.
would you take some pictures of him crying. i'm sick and tired of seeing him so happy all the time its exhausting.why am i exhausted do you say well it's because eveytime I see him smiling and laughing i think it's so dang cute i have to smile and laugh too.
4 comments:
I love this page!!!!
He is so photogenic. Kathleen always was too. So cute.
such a great page and such cute pictures!! I love that you are posting your layouts!!!
would you take some pictures of him crying. i'm sick and tired of seeing him so happy all the time its exhausting.why am i exhausted do you say well it's because eveytime I see him smiling and laughing i think it's so dang cute i have to smile and laugh too.
Post a Comment