Jared has been saving and saving and saving for a new computer. After many interruptions (i.e. paying hospital bills for Xander, paying off taxes, moving expenses, etc.) we finally had enough saved up this week to get it. He was so excited. Here are the pictures of him opening it. He was like a kid at Christmas.


Also, Xander and I were just playing around on the floor, and Jared took our picture. So I thought I would post those as well.


Although we really didn't do much this weekend, we sure had fun. Jared especially.
6 comments:
Kids at christmas don't have that much facial hair. But that really is a cool looking computer.
Hey, I shaved right before that picture...
wow i think you must have some facial disease
No matter how old they get, boys have to have their toys! So how many computers does that make it for you guys (including laptops)? It's 5 for us so far, and Jon never stops talking about "getting just one more"!
Wow, that is one sleek looking machine. So do I get his old one. :) Ha ha. I can't wait to touch it with sticky fingers when we come to visit.
I only have one computer...
Post a Comment