Actually Xander turned 6 months on Sunday, but since he was sick and snotty nosed, I didn't want to take his picture. Last night was the first chance we have had to have a clean nosed picture, so here are his 6 month pictures a few days late.
Wow, it's been 6 months already?! Isn't it crazy how time flys? It looks like Xander is feeling a little better, that's good. I hope Jared starts feeling better soon, and hopefully you won't catch anything either! Hope everyone gets well soon!
4 comments:
Wow, it's been 6 months already?! Isn't it crazy how time flys? It looks like Xander is feeling a little better, that's good. I hope Jared starts feeling better soon, and hopefully you won't catch anything either! Hope everyone gets well soon!
I am so sorry Jared is sick, but Xander is looking great. He is so handsome and has stunning eyes.
Happy 6 months!!! guess what! 6 months till i can date and drive!
~Alyssa
I can freakin' believe that he is six months old! WOW!!
Post a Comment