He also had a minor ear infection from when we were all sick a couple weekends ago. So the doctor gave us some stuff for that. The Dr. also told us we could start him on the next level of foods. So after the appointment we went and got some little jars of fruits, veggies, etc. We mixed it in with his cereal and he loved it!!!!
Here is a picture of his little bandaids from his shots yesterday. They are Care Bears and Curious George. Also, we have had some duckies make their home outside our living room window. I had to take a picture of it today.
Xander after the Dr. Appointment
Xanders Curious George Bandaid 
Xanders Care Bear Bandaid
Our ducky neighbors (view from our front window)
4 comments:
Care Bear Bandaids. That is girly. But on Xander it looked cute. And about your ducks. I can take care of that problem. Just invite me up and then that night we will have duck soup. hmmmm.....hmmmmm.... good.
Xander looks so happy even after the shots. I think I will bring my camera to Spencer's next appointment and maybe he will not be so upset. He is not a happy baby for the rest of the day after his shots.
Cute duck!
Wow, if he had an ear infection, no wonder he was so grumpy. Poor boy. He is so cute.
Man, he's getting big! Don't they grow soo fast?!
Post a Comment