Friday, April 28, 2006

Our visitors

We had some fun visitors this week. First of all (and I forgot to mention this earlier) Kelsey O'Very came to our house on Monday while her baby brother Austin was born. Here are pictures of her playing at our place.

While I am at it. Congratulations to Colby and Denise O'Very who welcomed child number two Austin O'Very to their family on Monday at 11:36 a.m. He was 6 lbs 6 oz and 19.5" long. I don't have any pictures, but trust me he was a cutie.

Today my parents stopped by. They were on their way home from BYU graduation (Congratulations Emily for Graduating). Here are some pictures of them with Xander.
Also, Xander got his first little teething biscuit treat today, and boy did he love it! I am not sure if you can tell how messy he got gnawing on it, but he was covered from head to toe in biscuit crumbs.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Man, Xander is one cute kid, he must have very attractive parents.

Uberly Ewe said...

LOL! I read Jared's post and thought what a nice thing to say and then realized it was Xander's dad, and had to laugh out loud!

Spencer got pretty messy too when he ate his first Teething biscut. Enjoy the messy feedings. They will become very common.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Welcome to the world of feeding children! Oh, just to let you know, it only gets messyer!