Thursday, April 27, 2006

Boring Post with a Quiz

Since life is really humdrum right now I have nothing new to post. So I thought I would post a little quiz sent to me by my old college roommate Helena. Fill this out and send it back to me (or post it as a comment). It ends up being a fun little adventure.

Your name:
Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
Do I believe in God:
How long have you known me:
Do I smoke:
What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
Color of my eyes:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do:
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
What's my favorite type of music:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
What's your favorite memory of me:
Any special talents:
Would you consider me a friend:
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring:

3 comments:

The Maddens said...

Your name: Lafonda
Where did we meet: Chat room
Take a stab at my middle name: Rose
Do I believe in God: yup
How long have you known me:feels like forever
Do I smoke:nope
What was your first impression of me upon meeting:what a weirdo
Color of my eyes:green
Do I have any siblings:sure
What's one of my favorite things to do: eat oreos
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:man, you are ugly (still kinda hurts)
What's my favorite type of music:all
What is the best feature about me:throw awesome parties
Am I shy or outgoing:outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:little of noth
What's your favorite memory of me:Liberty lake camping trip, allergies
Any special talents:throw awesome parties (I can use that one again, right?)
Would you consider me a friend:ayup
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:sparky
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring:your table (so you can keep an eye on it)

Dave

The Maddens said...

oops, little of neither, not noth

Anonymous said...

Your name: Take a wild guess
Where did we meet: I cant remember but my guess is probably at our house
Take a stab at my middle name: Ho
Do I believe in God: Either that or you have been living a huge lie
How long have you known me: 18 years nine months, 28 days.
Do I smoke: Sometimes I wonder
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: I hope I don't have to share a room with that weird girl looking at me
Do I have any siblings? Who wants to know
What's one of my favorite things to do: Play Mario Party 7 with your favorite sister Chelsea
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: I hope I don' have to share a room with her
What's my favorite type of music:Disney
What is the best feature about me: Xander
Am I shy or outgoing:outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Are you kidding, I don't know if you have ever broken a rule :)
Would you consider me a friend: Sure
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Heidi Ho
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring: Xander

Dave