Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Post 2 of 3- The Interior Design Reunion

The main reason we went up to Idaho Falls is for our Interior Design Class Reunion.  It wasn't so much an official reunion (because it has been 8 years, not 5 or 10 like normal), but it was an excuse to get together and visit.  

WARNING - I took a TON of pictures, so warning for those who don't care, you may want to skip ahead. 

A special thanks to Allisha who went ALL OUT for this.  The food was FANTASTIC, the presentation was AMAZING, and the house was GORGEOUS!!!  I think the husbands were all in "super humor mode", but I think all the classmates had a great time.  Here are the pics:

NOTE: I  have some of these names incorrect, if I do, PLEASE correct me.  I am only human after all.

Raelene's hubby Jared.

Kelly and Anya:

Joann and Derek:

Xander (my little boy) after eating the individualized cookies with our names on them (again Allisha, thanks for all your hard work):

Jessica, Sam and their little boy Max.

Raelene and her family eating (across the back) with Allisha and John (backs to us) in front:

Joanne, Derek and their kids Abby and Drew:

Cute little Anya (Kelly's baby):

Anya (Kelly's baby) and Joanne's baby Elly playing (so adorable)

A shot of the dessert platter:

Amber's boy Daniel and her little girl Lydia:

Jared (my husband) and Derek (Joann's husband) being dorks together (they spent most of the evening talking computers)

From left to right:  Raelenes boy (Oscar or Oliver I don't remember which) Ambers boy Russell, Xander (my boy) and Joann's boy Drew:

From Left to right: Sam, Max, and Jessica Luque then Raelene, Kelly, Allisha and our WONDERFUL teacher Wendy (thank you soooo much for coming.  You SERIOUSLY made this party so much fun.)

Here are all the girls who were there:
Back row - L to R - Joann, Allisha, Heidi, Wendy
Front - L to R - Amber, Kelly, Jessica, Raelene

Here are our lovely hosts John, Ezra and Allisha

The boys: Xander (my son), Ezra (Allisha's) and either Oscar or Oliver (Raelenes)  (Raelene, if you read this let me know which one)

Same group but adding adorable Max (Jessicas) to the front

Kelly and Anya:

Oscar, Raelene, new baby, Jared and Oliver (Raelene, please let me know all their names, I seriously am having a mind blank)

Amber and Ryan (their kids were all in the car screaming, the joys of kids)

The four kids in the car (the twins Russell and Daniel in back, her little darling girl Lydia, and their baby Ethan in the seat) 

And last, but NOT least, Joann, Derek and their family Elly, Abby and Drew (from L to R)

Sooo much fun was had by all.  Thanks to everyone for their hard work and effort in coming.

I will be making CD's of all these pictures (and a few more) and sending them out to everyone who came later this week.  

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Heidi,
Thanks for posting! Love it! My kids are: Abby, Drew, and baby Elly. It was a great time!

MaryRuth said...

Looks like such a fun party! I love reunions!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking all the photos!!! My kids names are Daniel, Russell, Lydia, and baby Ethan. (Dan and Lydia are eating at the table. Russ is in the sand boat.) We had a blast at the party and survived the drive home!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls,
Looks like you had a ton of fun. I wish I could have made it. Seeing the pics brings back good memories. All of your families are so adorable. I hope to be at the next one!
--Casta :)

Karianne said...

Next time you are if IF, give me a call. We live just west of the freeway. I would've loved to have had you over. Your party looks like so much fun!