Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy 5 Year Anniversary

Today is Jared and my 5 year anniversary. We have had a great 5 years together. Here is my top 10 list of the best things that have happened in that 5 years.

10 - We moved to Seattle
9 - We moved to Spokane
8 - We moved to Utah
7 - Jared working Dracosoft
6 - Jared's new wonderful job (and the health insurance it provides)
5 - I got a great job at an architecture firm
4 - Having my family closer
3 - Our Spokane friends
2 - Having our beautiful son Xander

and number one on my list

1 - Being married to the man of my dreams

I sure love you Jared. I only hope the next 5 years are just as good (if they are even half as good to us as the past 5 years we will be doing great). I sure am glad you are my husband.

7 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so sweet. Of course, you are talking about Jared, so I had to hold back a little puke that came up. But very sweet.

ywngwgkj - say it three times fast.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you both had a great day and I wish you many more happy years together! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

EWE! all that lovey dovey talk is enought to make someone puke. JK Happy anniversay!!!

Anonymous said...

EWE! all that lovey dovey talk is enought to make someone puke. JK Happy anniversay!!!

MaryRuth said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I totally love your top ten list! How fun!!! here's to another 55 years or so....

The Maddens said...

How cute. 5 years, you're doing better than half the world. congrats

The Maddens said...

Jared you are the man of our dreams too. I hope that doesnt make you uncomfortable around us. We especially love it when you talk about computers and video games. What more could anyone want in a man? You are so lucky Heidi!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!
hee hee hee