Sunday, April 23, 2006

This past week

I have been soooo busy the last little while. So I haven't updated my blog, like a good little blogger. But here is my past week in summary.

Jared's Grandpa and Grandma came through town the other day. So we had dinner with them and visited for a bit. It was so nice to see them. For those of you who don't know Jared's middle name, and Xanders middle name, is named after their Grandpa. So it was nice to have all three Nathan's in the room. Here is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa with Xander.

Also, Jared has been really busy with work and wanted a weekend off. So I took Xander and went to my sisters for the weekend. Here is a picture of us. (Xander was really grumpy, it was his nap time, so he is crying).

4 comments:

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

You're soo lucky to have your family soo close by, I wish mine were closer!

PS- You and Xander look really good!

Ryan and Angela said...

I am so jealous. Grandpa and Grandma Ruth never come visit me. Maybe eventually they will.

Anonymous said...

i look terrible is that a triple chin!

The Maddens said...

you are so lucky to have grandmas and grandpas close. ours are visiting in june. we miss you guys!